5/12/18 NCLEX-RN Results in CA - How long to wait?

5/16/2018 11:58:36 PM
Hi. I took my NCLEX-RN on Saturday, May 12, 2018 @ 8am. My computer shut down at 115. I had a lot of SATA, 2 computation and 2 drop down. I did the PVT earlier and got the good pop up. I mainly used Uworld to review. Many say this is a good sign that I passed but I am still very anxious. I kept checking the BON website (license verification) but it still does not give my name and details and says no search results were found. The wait is killing me! On their website, it says the current processing time is 2-4weeks and they are processing May 1-15 NCLEX-RN exams. Does it really take that long? Has anybody who took the exam on 5/12/18 already seen their name on the BON license verification online?

5/17/2018 4:45:31 AM
Hi! I took mine on the 14th and got my results today, on the 16th exactly at the time my exam was scheduled at. I thought it would take 2-4 weeks as well! But I logged onto breeze.ca/CA BRN and I saw my license number!! I've read that some people get their results at varied times, some after 2 days and some after a week or so. Hoping you get to see your results soon too!

5/17/2018 2:47:06 PM
ojct932988 wrote:
Hi! I took mine on the 14th and got my results today, on the 16th exactly at the time my exam was scheduled at. I thought it would take 2-4 weeks as well! But I logged onto breeze.ca/CA BRN and I saw my license number!! I've read that some people get their results at varied times, some after 2 days and some after a week or so. Hoping you get to see your results soon too!

Thanks for your reply. Congratulations for passing!!! Exciting life ahead of you. Good Luck! Did you take your NCLEX-RN here in California? There are no quick results here in this State so they do not need to post results in two days. I guess they double check the results by batches here, hence results are posted in varying dates. I took mine at Ontario, California testing center. Where did you take yours? Hopefully I get my results soon.

5/23/2018 2:24:46 AM
avvt185080 wrote:
ojct932988 wrote:

Thanks for your reply. Congratulations for passing!!! Exciting life ahead of you. Good Luck! Did you take your NCLEX-RN here in California? There are no quick results here in this State so they do not need to post results in two days. I guess they double check the results by batches here, hence results are posted in varying dates. I took mine at Ontario, California testing center. Where did you take yours? Hopefully I get my results soon.

Thank you!! I took mine in Denver, actually. The wait for the results killed me lol. But if you have a breeze.gov.ca account they might post your results sooner! Just keep checking. Hope you get your results soon as well!

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK