Serious sp for u world and or FA

5/17/2018 10:35:27 AM
Hi,
I am looking for a very serious sp for solving u world and or FA who is really serious about taking exam , comes every day , consistent . I did u world previously but long time ago , almost forgotton. So, its like a fresh start.

People in the same situation as I am in or at the similar stage of prep level are welcome. I want to do it in the morning or after noon Eastern time zone. We can discuss the timings and hours.
I want to read the 5 days a week might be weekends too. Depends. My exam is not very near but in couple of months planing of July aug sept, probably September.

Please contact me as soon as possible. Send me your skype ID or add me to your Skype.

Skype ID : doc_lady
Thanks
edited by on 5/17/2018

5/17/2018 11:49:46 AM
drexclusive wrote:
Hi,
I am looking for a very serious sp for solving u world and or FA who is really serious about taking exam , comes every day , consistent . I did u world previously but long time ago , almost forgotton. So, its like a fresh start.

People in the same situation as I am in or at the similar stage of prep level are welcome. I want to do it in the morning or after noon Eastern time zone. We can discuss the timings and hours.
I want to read the 5 days a week might be weekends too. Depends. My exam is not very near but in couple of months planing of July aug sept, probably September.

Please contact me as soon as possible. Send me your skype ID or add me to your Skype.

Skype ID : doc_lady
Thanks
edited by on 5/17/2018

Hello!
I am looking for a dedicated study partner to systematically go through FA with. I am taking the exam soon and would like to read through FA page by page. Is this something you would be interested in? I am only interested if this could be something you could commit to every day. Except maybe Sunday. What are your thoughts?

5/17/2018 6:34:36 PM
Hello,

I am interested in going over FA page for page, dedicated study time daily, can commit 4-5 hours to go through FA

5/17/2018 9:57:54 PM
313 7478888.
Just the same situation and in eastrn zone timing. Contact me if interested

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK