Study partner for FA First pass

5/17/2018 6:38:29 PM
I would like to cover first aid with a SP, first pass in 15-20 days or 25 days.

I am planning to schedule first aid time 3-5 hours daily and then uworld sets. So if anyone is interested please let me know.

5/17/2018 7:41:32 PM
I posted same request on the forum few times. Add me on Skype Tanazakhavan. pic of woman in purple dress with purple hat.

5/17/2018 7:57:46 PM
I sent you the request my I’d: readysetnope

5/17/2018 9:10:36 PM
vokh550408 wrote:

I am planning to schedule first aid time 3-5 hours daily and then uworld sets. So if anyone is interested please let me know.

I am interested. Were you thinking like a chapter a day or a certain number of pages a day?

5/17/2018 9:22:48 PM
bhyk549762 wrote:
vokh550408 wrote:

I am interested. Were you thinking like a chapter a day or a certain number of pages a day?

Yes preferably chapter a day, some chapters are longer but some are not, so some might need to be split.

I read GI once wasn’t terribly long chapter, but doing neuro now, just started it’s double the number of pages, but willing to go through it for at least 4 hours so whatever gets covered, so then I can give the rest of my study time to a UW set.

5/17/2018 9:28:02 PM
vokh550408 wrote:
bhyk549762 wrote:
vokh550408 wrote:

Yes preferably chapter a day, some chapters are longer but some are not, so some might need to be split.

I read GI once wasn’t terribly long chapter, but doing neuro now, just started it’s double the number of pages, but willing to go through it for at least 4 hours so whatever gets covered, so then I can give the rest of my study time to a UW set.

I am totally up for that! I got your skype ID from another thread and sent you a message already. If you would like, we could talk there to see if this is doable for the both of us.
edited by on 5/17/2018

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK