How do I do CARS by passages instead of questions?

5/20/2018 8:40:37 AM
For CARS, I want to do it by passages instead of questions. Like I'd like to do 3 passages. How do I go about doing that? I don't want to choose 12 questions. And I get 2 passages that are 6 and 7 questions long and the next time I do a test, I see the second passage again.
edited by on 5/20/2018

5/22/2018 3:14:31 PM
Hi there,
At the moment we do not have an option for selecting number of passages. However, because most of our passages are 6 questions, if you ask for 18 questions, you should get 3 passages.

Our software keeps track of which questions you've already done, so if you mark "unused" when generating a test, you will only be given material that you haven't seen before.

Good luck!

8/5/2023 3:52:10 AM
Lastly, pay attention to the screen quality. Opt for an HD or 4K resolution TV with good color reproduction and wide viewing angles. A high-quality screen enhances the overall viewing experience, especially when watching breathtaking nature documentaries or beautiful landscapes on-screen. best 32 inch tv for pc monitor

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK