Nclex in a WEEK!!

5/22/2018 4:01:22 PM
Hello, I previously took my Nclex and failed, now my exam is in one week!!, any suggestions what to do or focus on, for the rest of the time left. 1st time around i had 265 questions and my nclex report said near passing standard in all the sections. I average at 56 to 68 in uworld i haven't finished all of the questions. The first time i took my nclex, uworld said i had a high chance of passing. I'm starting to get very nervous for my test. You guys have any suggestions on what to do the rest of my time left before my exam. Thank you.

5/23/2018 3:09:58 PM
Been there myself, and finally passed. I did Uworld all questions but on my last week i did Saudners because my subscription to uworld expired. Which to my benefit i still have assessment bank available, but i wanted to leave that for 2 days before my exam to see how i was doing. Okay Evolve Resources for Saunders Comprehensive Review?

5/27/2018 12:21:12 AM
My last week I mainly reviewed notes and did a few questions in between even on the day before my exam.

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK