Not revealing answer when answered incorrectly

5/25/2018 6:07:54 PM
Hi,

I'm wondering if there could be an option to not reveal the answer (or percentage of people who selected which answer because this often give it away as well) to a question when answered incorrectly? I typically like to try a question a second time if I don't get it correctly the first time right then and there. Then if I get it wrong a third time, I'll take a look at the answer and explanation (which I do anyways of course).

I'd like to add that I really like the feature of being able to create tests from the questions I missed on the first pass, this does give me a way to try again. I'm just wondering if there is a way I could try again right after I answer incorrectly (like a "try again? / reveal answer" option?).

Best,

KB
edited by on 5/25/2018

5/30/2018 4:41:05 PM
Hi there,
One way to approach this is to turn off tutor mode. That way, none of the correct answers or explanations will appear until you finish the test. At that point, you'll get a summary of which ones you got right and which ones you got wrong, and you won't see what the correct answers were unless you click on "view". You can then generate a new test from your "incorrect" pool, as you mentioned.

Hope that helps. Good luck on your test!

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK