serious sp FA

6/6/2018 5:01:17 PM
I need a Serious sp to read FA with concepts & understanding notn too slow and not to rush . I did FA once or twice. I am in eastern time zone in Florida
We can discuss time for morning or afternoon. Please contact as soon as possible.
Thanks.
Skype ID doc_lady

6/7/2018 9:55:41 AM
Hi I am interested want to do FA in like 10 days. Are U interested ?
edited by on 6/7/2018

6/9/2018 2:15:49 PM
drexclusive wrote:
I need a Serious sp to read FA with concepts & understanding notn too slow and not to rush . I did FA once or twice. I am in eastern time zone in Florida
We can discuss time for morning or afternoon. Please contact as soon as possible.
Thanks.
Skype ID doc_lady

R u still looking for sp? I m interested. Exam in September. Did fa roughly. Wana do it again. Let me know if u r interested.

6/10/2018 2:45:59 PM
hey looking for sp
Plz add me on Skype
[email protected]

6/11/2018 3:21:00 PM
drexclusive wrote:
Thanks.
Skype ID doc_lady

Hello !!

What part of Florida are you?

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK