Passed NCLEX with 110 Questions!

6/14/2018 12:21:23 PM
Hi guys,

I don't ever tend to post things on any sites but I really wanted to share my experience because I know how stressful this whole thing is.

I used Uworld for two months prior to taking the exam, I tried to do 30 questions a day, and also payed to do the two practice exams of 75 questions. My average was 54-55 percent and I wasn't sure if with that percentage I could pass, but I did! I will say the same everyone else says, and say to just read the rationales, because that itself is worth gold.

Yesterday I took the exam, and I stepped out of that office thinking..."I so failed this thing", I was stressed during the whole day, and then my friend told me to do the Pearson Vue "good pop-up" trick. First time I did it, I did it wrong and I thought I failed, then I decided to try it again, realized I had done it wrong, continued with the instructions and I got the "good pop-up", which essentially just tells you you just can't sign up for another test. I wasn't sure if to believe it or not, but It did give me more peace of mind. Today I went into my BON and found out I passed! Could not be happier, and I NEVER want to do this again HA!

Thank you Uworld, LOVED your services!

6/14/2018 12:25:43 PM
congratulations new RN!!!! TELL US please how was the test?how did you feel?is it harder than uworld? what kind of q-s did you get?thank you

6/14/2018 12:38:03 PM
thats great new congrats.

6/14/2018 3:01:10 PM
At 2 hours it asked me if I wanted to take a break and I said NO, and then it shut off on me! I thought I had done something wrong, but I was told that's how it was supposed to be. I didn't count but I have to say, no more than 15 select all that apply, and prioritization was like 80% if not more of my exam. Had maybe 5-8 meds, a drag question and that was it. There was OB, Med-surge, peds, a little bit of everything. I think there were no questions similar to Uworld, but what Uworld does, is it helps you to train your brain to how to think like a nurse, and how to read a question (look for words that a nurse should never say), think about your ABCs with prioritization.

I did what my friend recommended. The hours prior to the exam I did fun things, watched some TV, played with my nephew, etc. so I could be relaxed before going in. I studied the morning before the exam and did not think about it again until I logged on to the exam the next day. Know that when you leave...it is ok to feel so CONFUSED! No one gets out of their thinking they nailed it.

6/14/2018 3:01:55 PM
omtc250656 wrote:
thats great new congrats.

THANK YOU! So happy!

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK