USE THIS TEST PREP!!!

6/14/2018 7:27:12 PM
BUY THIS PREP!!! Seriously, if you are studying for the NCLEX, it would behoove you to purchase UWORLD. I just completed my NCLEX exam this past week and passed in 75 questions. I scored in the 82-86% throughout the 2000-2100 questions in the bank of Qs. I never took the self assessment prior to testing.

In taking my NCLEX, I was pleasantly surprised that the format of the exam was almost identical to that in which I had been studying for the past 6 weeks! The questions on the actual NCLEX seemed simpler than the test bank Qs from UWORLD. I LOVED the rationales given and took time to write out each rationale that I got wrong or right (if I had guessed on the Q) and studied my incorrect or guessed answers later on.

I cannot thank UWORLD enough for the help in preparation for the NCLEX, and for those of you considering using another study site, I would advise against such intentions and pull the trigger on this one! You wont regret it.

6/14/2018 8:30:33 PM
What you mean by assessment test

6/14/2018 8:35:07 PM
Hi would you mine sharing your nore I'm about to go take my test.please help this my email Wislandephilma @yahoo . com

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK