I passed NCLEX in 75 questions

6/22/2018 5:21:06 AM
I promised myself that I would create a post on UWorld’s page if I passed the NCLEX. I found out my results within less than 2 days and passed in 75 questions. I had about 17 select all that apply and 10 priority questions in all. For me, the test fluctuated between hard and easy the entire time. I never had back-to-back select all that apply. To prepare I purchased UWorld 30 days before my exam and committed to doing at least 150-225 questions from the Q Bank a day (Monday - Friday). I made sure to always create 75 question practice tests and utilized the tutor mode. I took the time to fully read the entire rationale for each question because the rationales contained a lot of information, including some that wasn’t directly related to the question. In the end, I finished the entire Q bank 5 days before my exam date and was ranked in the 80th percentile with a score of 62% on the Q bank. In the beginning I was averaging between 50 - 60 % and by the end I was consistently getting 65 - 70%. My highest score was 78% and my lowest was 48%. For the last 5 days I created quizzes based on the ones I got wrong and re-did them all. The night before I made sure to review my labs, EKGs, and cranial nerves, and skimmed through my HURST book (that’s about the extent of my use of HURST because I thought it was boring). I finished my test in an hour and 15 minutes and honestly felt like it pretty easy, which made me question if I failed. Go with your gut and always remember that you know more than you think you do. Use UWorld and you will be golden!

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK