PASSED with 85 questions for the 4th time :)

6/29/2018 8:33:37 PM
This is my 4th time taking the NCLEX. After using UWorld for the FIRST TIME, I PASSED with 85 questions. I had 10+ SATAs, 5+ drop down type of question, 5+ EKG strip questions, NO CALCULATIONS (thank GOD), a lot of PRIORITIZATIONS. I took the NCLEX on 06/21/2018 and got my congratulatory mail exactly a week later.

They said to read and research about your opponent, so I did. I read and did my research about HOW the NCLEX works. I also read Lippincott and Saunders and understood the content, then I purchased UWorld for questions and answers. I read the rationales and understood them and wrote them down(writing them down helps me memorize it more). I purchased the 3 months, so that I am not pressured with studying.

I studied 30-40 questions ONLY a day(tutor mode and no timer)
Read the rationales and understood them and asked myself WHY IS THAT THE ANSWER (it works)
I went to the library and studied for 5 hours (don't study more than that, nothing will stick in your head)
I read a little bit of my notes at NIGHT before I sleep, it helps you remember especially the last thing that you read or see.
I PRAYED daily as well

It takes a lot of sacrifice and NO DISTRACTIONS PLEASE!
I told my friends that I will study and hang out with them after I take the NCLEX because I almost lost hope.
This is my 4th try and I thank GOD and MY HUSBAND for his support
Study SMART and you guys will PASS it too

THANK YOU, UWORLD

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK