3rd time studying for NCLEX PN

7/9/2018 6:54:28 PM
Hey everyone,

So this is my 3rd time studying for NCLEX, pretty nervous to say the least. I have decided to use UWORLD as well as purchasing VIRTUAL ATI. Does anyone have any study schedule tips? I am wanting to take NCLEX in August. SO many people say they studied for 2 weeks & some say 3 months. I just want to get it over & PASS. It feel like the biggest burden ever!

ALSO, does anyone have any of the Mark Klimek audios?
edited by on 7/9/2018

7/14/2018 11:31:34 AM
rnyd226957 wrote:
Hey everyone,

So this is my 3rd time studying for NCLEX, pretty nervous to say the least. I have decided to use UWORLD as well as purchasing VIRTUAL ATI. Does anyone have any study schedule tips? I am wanting to take NCLEX in August. SO many people say they studied for 2 weeks & some say 3 months. I just want to get it over & PASS. It feel like the biggest burden ever!

ALSO, does anyone have any of the Mark Klimek audios?
edited by on 7/9/2018

Hi there,
This is my 3rd time too, People told me to try UWorld so that's what I am doing. Lets hope third time is a charm for both of us.

9/27/2018 8:26:37 PM
this is my 3rd attempt as well. My second try at boards was worse than the first. I really hope this program helps.

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK