Accountability/support/study buddy (USMLE Step 1)

7/15/2018 2:09:37 AM
ShHa19757716 wrote:
Preferred study buddy will speak English well, be in the same time zone (pacific standard), female, positive, hopeful, serious studier, can stay focused, looking to take the test in a couple months (September/October), consistent, reliable, study start time of 9 or 10 PST and preferably smarter than me ;P ----- Gender, time zone, and start time are negotiable.

About me. Female, US-Citizen IMG from Guadalajara, MX. I am planning on taking my exam by the end of September beginning of October. I have gone over the material in the past, just not consistently so I have forgotten a lot. I am going through first aid thoroughly for the first time uing USMLE RX, also doing Uworld ques, and I hope to do pathoma later as well.

Strengths: Semi OCD, organized, do what I say I'm going to do if I'm held accountable, friendly, funny
Weaknesses: Easily distracted, perfectionist, weak basic sciences foundation, and sometimes struggle to see the light at the end of the tunnel.

I am looking for an accountability/support/study buddy. I would like to make a set schedule to get up and study with you every day, through Skype, I call it mute studying. We mute each other and study, that way we can occasionally look up and see someone studying so we feel like we aren't suffering alone haha. Basically, keep each other on track with covering material and also set a time where we can review some things together and solidify concepts.

If you think we'd be a good fit please write back and tell me about your timezone, educational background, gender, exam date, strengths, weaknesses, what you are looking for, and any other information that you think I would need to know. Thanks!

-Sheiva
edited by on 7/14/2018

My skype id is juel2050

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK