Passed NCLEX in 75 Questions in about an hour

7/31/2018 3:50:21 PM
Everyday before i began studying, I would read through everyone's stories on here about how they passed the NCLEX. I did at least 75 questions per day with all categories selected. My school offered ATI but I wasn't a huge fan so I only used uworld exclusively besides the 3 day live review ATI offered. My first assessment I got very high chance of passing, and my second assessment I got high chance of passing. I took my NCLEX about 2 months after graduation (July 19th). The NCLEX didn't seem as challenging as I thought it would be. I think Uworld questions are more challenging if I'm being honest. I finished it a little more than an hour after I started. I also had a 35 page study guide that somebody posted in the forum here which helped me remember little things such as precautions (contact, droplet, airborne, etc.) I finished the question bank on here and even started going over the questions that I missed. I think that it's really important you read the rationales thoroughly and take notes on the things you don't know as well. The day before the NCLEX I didn't do much of studying, I relaxed (as much as I could) and tried to get a good night of sleep. Once I actually sat down in front of the computer, I wasn't nervous anymore and focused on the questions. I think since uworld closely replicates the NCLEX, I felt more comfortable during the NCLEX. I also turned off my question numbers during the exam so I wasn't focused on what number question I was on. I would occasionally check, but for the most part I didn't pay attention and it made me focus on the actual question more. I turned it on at 72, and sure enough after 3 more questions, the exam ended. I never thought I would be one to pass in 75 questions. Uworld is worth every penny!

8/6/2018 7:33:21 PM
Congrats!! That is really good to hear, because so far I have only used uworld, but I feel like it has helped a ton. Do you have that long study guide that you said someone posted? If you wouldn't mind sharing I would really appreciate it!!

8/6/2018 7:44:40 PM
hhnf938182 wrote:
Everyday before i began studying, I would read through everyone's stories on here about how they passed the NCLEX. I did at least 75 questions per day with all categories selected. My school offered ATI but I wasn't a huge fan so I only used uworld exclusively besides the 3 day live review ATI offered. My first assessment I got very high chance of passing, and my second assessment I got high chance of passing. I took my NCLEX about 2 months after graduation (July 19th). The NCLEX didn't seem as challenging as I thought it would be. I think Uworld questions are more challenging if I'm being honest. I finished it a little more than an hour after I started. I also had a 35 page study guide that somebody posted in the forum here which helped me remember little things such as precautions (contact, droplet, airborne, etc.) I finished the question bank on here and even started going over the questions that I missed. I think that it's really important you read the rationales thoroughly and take notes on the things you don't know as well. The day before the NCLEX I didn't do much of studying, I relaxed (as much as I could) and tried to get a good night of sleep. Once I actually sat down in front of the computer, I wasn't nervous anymore and focused on the questions. I think since uworld closely replicates the NCLEX, I felt more comfortable during the NCLEX. I also turned off my question numbers during the exam so I wasn't focused on what number question I was on. I would occasionally check, but for the most part I didn't pay attention and it made me focus on the actual question more. I turned it on at 72, and sure enough after 3 more questions, the exam ended. I never thought I would be one to pass in 75 questions. Uworld is worth every penny!

8/6/2018 7:50:02 PM
Congratulation RN, can you please forward the 35 study guide to [email protected]. Thanks in advance.

8/7/2018 6:21:00 AM
mljv551655 wrote:
Congratulation RN, can you please forward the 35 study guide to [email protected]. Thanks in advance.

Congratulations for passing!! could you please send me the study guide on my email. [email protected] will appreciate very much. I am taking mine on 22 nd and am so nervous.

8/7/2018 9:06:04 AM
mljv551655 wrote:

I just emailed it to you!

8/7/2018 9:06:06 AM
mljv551655 wrote:

I just emailed it to you!

8/7/2018 9:06:39 AM
wmyk691191 wrote:
mljv551655 wrote:

Congratulations for passing!! could you please send me the study guide on my email. [email protected] will appreciate very much. I am taking mine on 22 nd and am so nervous.

just emailed it to you!

8/7/2018 9:36:01 AM
hhnf938182 wrote:

congrats on passing what an amazing achievement. did you see any similar questions from uworld practice questions?

8/7/2018 10:09:12 AM
hhnf938182 wrote:

8/7/2018 10:10:36 AM
hhnf938182 wrote:

CONGRATULATIONS RN!!!
Would you mind kingly emailing me this 35 page study guide? [email protected]
Again, congrats on this amazing journey!
edited by on 8/7/2018

8/7/2018 10:18:00 AM
hjsm936795 wrote:
hhnf938182 wrote:

congrats on passing what an amazing achievement. did you see any similar questions from uworld practice questions?

Yes! I mean don't get me wrong, some questions on the NCLEX you'll look at and literally have no idea, but I think that UWORLD prepares you especially for SATA style questions which was almost half of my test. I also had lots of drag and drop questions as well. Uworld has excellent rationales, as well as just preparing you on how to answer questions

8/7/2018 10:18:01 AM
hjsm936795 wrote:
hhnf938182 wrote:

Yes! I mean don't get me wrong, some questions on the NCLEX you'll look at and literally have no idea, but I think that UWORLD prepares you especially for SATA style questions which was almost half of my test. I also had lots of drag and drop questions as well. Uworld has excellent rationales, as well as just preparing you on how to answer questions

8/7/2018 10:57:52 AM
hhnf938182 wrote:

8/7/2018 10:58:40 AM
hhnf938182 wrote:

Congratulations, can you please email the document to [email protected]

8/7/2018 1:45:01 PM
hhnf938182 wrote:

8/7/2018 1:46:54 PM
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!! I take my NCLEX in the next few days. Would you mind sending that 35-page study guide to my email? My email is [email protected]. Thanks in advance!

8/7/2018 2:27:23 PM
i found the 35 page study guide by googling it and there were many links where you can download the PDF version

https://www.google.com/search?q=nclex+35+page+study+guide&rlz=1CAACAY_enUS755US755&oq=nclex+35+page+st&aqs=chrome.0.0j69i57j0l3.7520j0j7&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8

8/8/2018 10:42:45 PM
Congratulations on passing you boards!! I take mine next week! super nervous but staying positive. If you dont mind could you please forward me that study guide would love to take a look at it and just see if i missed anything. email is: [email protected]

thank you so much!!!

8/31/2018 5:02:09 AM
mljv551655 wrote:
hhnf938182 wrote:

Congratulations on passing! I take mine on the 8th! Do you mind forwarding that study guide to me please! [email protected]

8/31/2018 11:34:53 AM
hhnf938182 wrote:

9/2/2018 3:55:12 AM
Congrats on passing! I take mine on Sept 18 and I’m so nervous!! Can you please send me the review? My email is [email protected]
Thank you

hhnf938182 wrote:

9/2/2018 11:01:27 AM
hhnf938182 wrote:

congratulation!! can you send me those pages on [email protected] please

9/11/2018 5:32:17 AM
Congrats btw! Would you be able to forward me the study guide as well [email protected] thank you!

hhnf938182 wrote:
wmyk691191 wrote:
mljv551655 wrote:

just emailed it to you!

9/11/2018 6:40:07 AM
hhnf938182 wrote:

pages: 1 2 3 4

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK