Need Some help with what to do

8/2/2018 6:30:26 PM
It has been 3 years since graduating PN school and have taken the Nclex 4 times since!! It has been so Depressing & extremely Un Motivating to want to continue. I did well in school & just can't pass this exam. I am lost in which way to proceed forward. I have done UWorld but am getting around 40%. I am getting a lot more wrong then right but also have seen things I haven't in nursing school, so was a first for me. I have been told by several people that my mind isn't made to critically think in that way and it is the reason why I am having such a difficult time passing the Nclex. I also feel most nursing schools prep you more for content then understanding why and that is the reason why I was able to pass school but not the exam. I am at a point in my life that I don't know what to do. I don't want to keep getting so upset about failing something that maybe isn't meant for me and need to just realize that. So, Should I just buy another subscription of UWorld and that will be good enough to pass or Read Saunders book again? If i go through the Saunders book will take a good while and not sure if I really really need that. Any advice or different points of views wheather negative or positive I will hear out. Just need different perspectives on what I should do. Thank You My Nurses

8/2/2018 7:38:47 PM
This is just a suggestion, can you look up Remar review on YouTube and her website but first check YouTube to see if it is something you will like. I have read positive things online by those who have used her products especially people that were unsuccessful with the NCLEX in the past. Maybe you need more time when studying for instance, some people study for a month, 3 weeks, 2 months, 6 months, some even up to a year before taking the NCLEX; you just need to find out if you'll need a longer study time or not, but I suggest between 4-6 months that way you will not be in a rush to finish the combination of a 6 month Uworld subscription together with Remar review product. When you decide you want to go for her product, reach out to her and she could suggest which of her product(s) will work for you. I didn't buy any of her products instead I watched her NCLEX YouTube video and so far it was great since I was just fresh out of nursing school; for me it was costly that was why I couldn't buy her product. Since you sound desperate, that's why I'm making this suggestions and hopefully they will be helpful to you in passing the NCLEX successfully

8/2/2018 8:43:45 PM
raal795187 wrote:
This is just a suggestion, can you look up Remar review on YouTube and her website but first check YouTube to see if it is something you will like. I have read positive things online by those who have used her products especially people that were unsuccessful with the NCLEX in the past. Maybe you need more time when studying for instance, some people study for a month, 3 weeks, 2 months, 6 months, some even up to a year before taking the NCLEX; you just need to find out if you'll need a longer study time or not, but I suggest between 4-6 months that way you will not be in a rush to finish the combination of a 6 month Uworld subscription together with Remar review product. When you decide you want to go for her product, reach out to her and she could suggest which of her product(s) will work for you. I didn't buy any of her products instead I watched her NCLEX YouTube video and so far it was great since I was just fresh out of nursing school; for me it was costly that was why I couldn't buy her product. Since you sound desperate, that's why I'm making this suggestions and hopefully they will be helpful to you in passing the NCLEX successfully

8/3/2018 7:08:37 PM
Thank You raal795187 for the advice. I will definitely look into it. Too be honest was planning on just getting another 90 day subscription Instead of 180 days. I feel at this point I have wasted enough time and don't need to prolong studying even more. Am just so confused on why this is so difficult for me. BUT I appreciate the info as well as the reply.

8/4/2018 4:52:15 PM
Thanks, keep me posted on your journey. It's going to be alrightAngel Wings

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK