Testing August 8th.... getting nervous

8/22/2018 8:05:52 PM
yhkn973034 wrote:
I have 894 questions left on the qbank and I already did the first assessment test. I stopped doing the questions on the bank because I have been listening to the Mark Klimek audio files for the last week and taking notes on everything he says. His audio files actually helped me on the first assessment test. have you done it?

8/22/2018 8:14:11 PM
Hello! Second attempt at NCLEX, been hitting UWORLD hard!! Anyway to get the Klimek audio/vid sent?? Will compensate for time! [email protected] is email thank you soooo much!!!!

8/22/2018 9:59:26 PM
hi I have exam after 10 days. please send me that audio. so I can study too. my email is [email protected]

8/27/2018 2:10:55 PM
yhkn973034 wrote:
qsuo374758 wrote:
Hey Guys, can anyone send me the Mark Klimek audio files? Please and Thank you! My email is [email protected]. I would really appreciate it!

Just sent it to you

8/27/2018 2:14:35 PM
can someone please be kind send me the mark klimerk audio please my email [email protected] thank you

8/27/2018 4:32:52 PM
yhkn973034 wrote:
Hi everyone,
I test on Wednesday and I am getting super nervous. I am so tired of studying. I am also excited to be taking it.... I feel like I am going to pass. I just want this to be over with already. I want to be able to watch TV without feeling guilty and spend time with my family without feeling guilty that I am not studying and wasting time. Also I am very anxious. I am trying to control my anxiety but it's so hard. I am a nervous wreck. Sorry I am venting with you all, my family doesn't understand the kind of pressure we are under and how hard it is to remember all this information when you have no experience in the field and then try to incorporate into critical thinking questions..... also the amount of caffeine I have in my body cannot be good for the anxiety.... but I have no other way of staying awake, my veins now consist of caffeine instead of blood.....
edited by on 8/4/2018

I compeltetly get it that NO ONE in the family understands!! I try to study, and they are always getting me out of studying to do other things, ugh.
ALSO, what are these audio files that everyone is talking about, could anyone be a dear and send them to me if they have them, PLEASE AND THANK YOUUUU!!!
my email: [email protected]

9/13/2018 1:00:16 AM
yhkn973034 wrote:
Hi everyone,
I test on Wednesday and I am getting super nervous. I am so tired of studying. I am also excited to be taking it.... I feel like I am going to pass. I just want this to be over with already. I want to be able to watch TV without feeling guilty and spend time with my family without feeling guilty that I am not studying and wasting time. Also I am very anxious. I am trying to control my anxiety but it's so hard. I am a nervous wreck. Sorry I am venting with you all, my family doesn't understand the kind of pressure we are under and how hard it is to remember all this information when you have no experience in the field and then try to incorporate into critical thinking questions..... also the amount of caffeine I have in my body cannot be good for the anxiety.... but I have no other way of staying awake, my veins now consist of caffeine instead of blood.....
edited by on 8/4/2018

Can you please send me the file as well! I would appreciate it so much!!! Thank you in advance

[email protected]
edited by on 9/13/2018

9/13/2018 1:33:09 AM
Hi,
I would definitely like to get in on these video/audio files. If I may humbly ask if someone can send me the link to [email protected], I would be very appreciative!

I test in 14 days.....never seems like you feel as if you are ready. Good luck to the others taking it soon!

Thanks!

pages: 1 2

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK