Passed NCLEX in 75 questions 1.5 hours

8/9/2018 2:34:59 AM
I passed the NCLEX on my first try in 75 questions 10 days ago. I solely used UWorld and I swear by it. I finished the entire qbank within 6 days before my test date. I did 150 questions a day for the entire month of July and about a week in June (I graduated in May). I gave myself about an hour break before diving into a test. I reviewed each test after taking it and made sure to read each rationale. I was averaging about a 64-69% on the tests. My highest score was a 74% and my lowest ever was a 44% (this test had about 85-90% SATA questions). I was in the 86th percentile by the end of the qbank. I then reviewed my lowest scored topics (OB, L & D, and peds) for about 2 days. I took the two self-assessments about 3 days before my exam. The first assessment I scored in the 85th percentile and the second assessment I scored in the 89th percentile; both equating to a "very high" chance of passing the NCLEX. All in all, UWorld prepares you VERY well for NCLEX and it's predications are right. Make sure to not overlook the rationales for an question, even if you think you know it. Regardless of it you got the question right, always review the rationale because you may not have even selected the correct answer for the actual reason in the rationale. Cheers to success! Feel free to ask questions

8/9/2018 2:47:04 PM
congrats!

how long did you wait for your name to appear on brn website

8/9/2018 10:17:41 PM
kogp881258 wrote:
congrats!

how long did you wait for your name to appear on brn website

Thanks!
I waited exactly 48 hours.

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK