Passed NCLEX with 75 questions

8/10/2018 10:31:41 PM
I passed NCLEX on 75 questions my first time a week go using only Uworld. I graduated in May and started a job in June, so I was doing 75 questions on tutor mode, just doing all of the subjects for the first two weeks before I started as a graduate nurse. When I started working, I started doing 50 questions a day, again on tutor mode, doing all of the topics because I knew that NCLEX was going to be random. I did all of the questions on the Qbank for two and a half months, and I did the self-assessment one day before I took the NCLEX. I got a very high chance of passing even though on the QBank tests I was only getting between High 50's and 60's with each one I was taking. The averages don't really matter with the Qbanks. Uworld really prepared me for NCLEX and I felt confident about the NCLEX. I only used Uworld because the questions were similar to NCLEX in regards to the SATA's, drag and drop, and format of the questions. I felt prepared just doing practice questions instead of relearning content I was having trouble on because reading the rationales and understanding why the answer is wrong is enough. Uworld is a great NCLEX study tool. I can finally say I'm an RN after four years of school.

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK