NCLEX RN PREP WITH 2 WEEKS NOTICE

8/13/2018 6:24:17 PM
Hey Everyone.
I'm scheduled to take my exam in two weeks. I had been doing UWorld little by little (50 Q's/Day & eventually increased to 75 Q's/Day), highlighting and marking questions but not going over them to review them. I was scoring within a wide range of 35-50%. I'm leaving for vacation in two weeks and scheduled to take my exam two days before. I have started reviewing my previous test, taking notes and making flashcards. I am going to do my first 75Q test since and hopefully my scores will improve but because I'm doing very poorly on UWorld, I'm not sure if I should reschedule or just go hard for the next two weeks and see if my scores improve. I really don't want to reschedule for after vacation

Please help.

8/13/2018 7:04:53 PM
Honestly, I would just go hard for the next two weeks. Practice questions and read the rationales for each one. I wouldn't pay so much attention to the scores as actually attempting to understand the content you're missing. I still had like 700 questions left in my bank when I took the NCLEX and I honestly felt like the questions on the NCLEX were way easier. You were able to get through all of nursing school and you'll be able to get through this as well. Good luck, study hard, and enjoy your vacation.

8/13/2018 8:10:31 PM
mtri845209 wrote:
Honestly, I would just go hard for the next two weeks. Practice questions and read the rationales for each one. I wouldn't pay so much attention to the scores as actually attempting to understand the content you're missing. I still had like 700 questions left in my bank when I took the NCLEX and I honestly felt like the questions on the NCLEX were way easier. You were able to get through all of nursing school and you'll be able to get through this as well. Good luck, study hard, and enjoy your vacation.

Thank you! I've heard that the questions on the NCLEX are somewhat easier, but I feel like I have the worse luck and all of my questions will be hard I'm gonna continue studying going over questions and rationales and concepts and also practicing my weak areas, which almost seems like everything right now. Thank you for your help.

8/17/2018 10:27:04 PM
I'm on the same boat. I have my NCLEX AUG 31st, I had a high chance of passing on my first practice exam and now I'm border line. I think I'm getting burnt out but the more I push the exam date, I think the worse I may get. Good luck to both of us! *fingerscrossed
edited by on 8/17/2018

8/19/2018 9:38:30 AM
wizi446704 wrote:
I'm on the same boat. I have my NCLEX AUG 31st, I had a high chance of passing on my first practice exam and now I'm border line. I think I'm getting burnt out but the more I push the exam date, I think the worse I may get. Good luck to both of us! *fingerscrossed
edited by on 8/17/2018

Hey! If you feel prepared, then go for pushing the exam date up. I've only taken one self assessment and I got a 54% which they said was a high chance of passing. I'm going to take the other self assessment closer to my exam date. Good luck, we got this!

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK