Still Passed! Ran out of time on RN Nclex Exam!

8/13/2018 8:24:16 PM
I ran out of time for my RN Nclex Exam at 177 questions and still passed. GOD IS AMAZING! I used Uworld to study mostly but I was only looking at the rationales for the questions I got wrong and not for the ones I got right. My agenda was to finish the Qbank and go take my scheduled exam as planned. I am currently pregnant and due to have this baby in one and half months, so my goal was to take this nursing exam and get it over with before the baby comes. I want to devote my attention on the baby and not studying. The day of the exam I was not confident at all that I would pass especially getting a BORDERLINE FROM UWORLD SELF ASSESSMENT TEST. But I have a GOD who never fails! I just kept praying and praying and study when I can... I didnt want to change my test date. The day of the exam I prayed and prayed. During the exam....I was shaking with anxiety...the questions seemed so hard because I was not fully prepared. It got to question 66 and 2 hours had went by. It got to question 115 and 3 1/2 hours went by. When it got to question 145 or so... I had only 37 minutes left....I was freaking out. The reason it took me so long to answer the questions is because I thought hard for every question before I moved to the next question. I found the exam a little challenging. I started to speed up when I was running out of time and by the time question 177 came... I was in the middle of answering a SATA question when my time ran out. I left the testing center crying and praying and feeling defeated. I couldn't believe I used all 6 hours and didn't feel like I passed. I did not do the PVT trick because I still was holding on to a little faith that God would deliver me. Finally it was time to check for my quick results and I figured I better check it and know my score so that I can move on and re-schedule for the next exam. Before I checked I prayed my heart and soul and bargained with God and said scriptures and asked at the end to please help me to accept whatever the score is pass or fail. I looked and I PASSED! I kept crying and crying and thanking God. I just want to encourage anybody who got a borderline on the self assessment, who ran out of time all 6 hours for the exam, that put your faith and trust in God before, during and after the exam and he will prove himself that he is the ultimate judge. I CAN DO ALL THINGS THRU GOD WHO STRENGTHS ME. I hope I was able to encourage anybody who had similar situation. Uworld really works, please read all rationales for answers right and wrong and study a little everyday and totally prepare... and most certainly PUT GOD FIRST IN ALL YOU DO.

8/14/2018 12:01:00 AM
wsyq839232 wrote:
I ran out of time for my RN Nclex Exam at 177 questions and still passed. GOD IS AMAZING! I used Uworld to study mostly but I was only looking at the rationales for the questions I got wrong and not for the ones I got right. My agenda was to finish the Qbank and go take my scheduled exam as planned. I am currently pregnant and due to have this baby in one and half months, so my goal was to take this nursing exam and get it over with before the baby comes. I want to devote my attention on the baby and not studying. The day of the exam I was not confident at all that I would pass especially getting a BORDERLINE FROM UWORLD SELF ASSESSMENT TEST. But I have a GOD who never fails! I just kept praying and praying and study when I can... I didnt want to change my test date. The day of the exam I prayed and prayed. During the exam....I was shaking with anxiety...the questions seemed so hard because I was not fully prepared. It got to question 66 and 2 hours had went by. It got to question 115 and 3 1/2 hours went by. When it got to question 145 or so... I had only 37 minutes left....I was freaking out. The reason it took me so long to answer the questions is because I thought hard for every question before I moved to the next question. I found the exam a little challenging. I started to speed up when I was running out of time and by the time question 177 came... I was in the middle of answering a SATA question when my time ran out. I left the testing center crying and praying and feeling defeated. I couldn't believe I used all 6 hours and didn't feel like I passed. I did not do the PVT trick because I still was holding on to a little faith that God would deliver me. Finally it was time to check for my quick results and I figured I better check it and know my score so that I can move on and re-schedule for the next exam. Before I checked I prayed my heart and soul and bargained with God and said scriptures and asked at the end to please help me to accept whatever the score is pass or fail. I looked and I PASSED! I kept crying and crying and thanking God. I just want to encourage anybody who got a borderline on the self assessment, who ran out of time all 6 hours for the exam, that put your faith and trust in God before, during and after the exam and he will prove himself that he is the ultimate judge. I CAN DO ALL THINGS THRU GOD WHO STRENGTHS ME. I hope I was able to encourage anybody who had similar situation. Uworld really works, please read all rationales for answers right and wrong and study a little everyday and totally prepare... and most certainly PUT GOD FIRST IN ALL YOU DO.

8/14/2018 1:04:39 PM
wsyq839232 wrote:

8/14/2018 1:11:25 PM
Amen Glory be to God! Congrats and many blessings to you and your family! This testimony is all for the Glory of God! Lately i've been feeling really discouraged but your post gave me more motivation and uplifted me.

8/14/2018 8:10:34 PM
wsyq839232 wrote:

I was in a similar boat, I stopped at 181 and panicked. I felt like I guessed way more than anticipated going into the testing center. On both assessments I got high but I decided it was now or never...Congrats staying just above the passing line like Mark K says..

8/15/2018 8:52:22 AM
Congratulations. im gonna take my 2nd nclex exam this sept 3. my first take was in aug 2016 and it crushed my life after that my ex-gf parted ways with me and so on.. 2017 was good to me blessed having a new gf and she placed Jesus in my life. slowly came back to track and started reviewing but not continuously. i left my job as a nurse here in the philippines to have more time studying. even though i had time and being prepared, i still have this trauma at the back of my mind and stakes are high this time around, now i pray before studying and taking the uworld test daily.. i know Jesus will lead me to a better path, pass or fail.

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK