passed the fifth time! and ran out of time!

8/14/2018 3:58:33 AM
I passed the fifth time! thank you GOD! Even though I ran out of time! i thought i failed again because i know people that took the test ran out of time end up not passing.But i prayed a lot. And i am very thankful because GOD made it happened for me. Super blessed. i was like 235 or 237 i think when i ran out of time and my last question i didn't get to finish it.
edited by on 8/14/2018

8/14/2018 10:23:25 AM
congrats, did you feel like uworld prepared you? how did you study if you don't mind me asking? I'm on my 4th attempt. Just praying that this will be my time to shine.

8/14/2018 8:13:28 PM
Yay for you. That test was crazy but you made it through. You passed when it was time for you to pass and not a season sooner

8/15/2018 1:09:28 AM
aasr216371 wrote:
congrats, did you feel like uworld prepared you? how did you study if you don't mind me asking? I'm on my 4th attempt. Just praying that this will be my time to shine.

yes Uworld prepared me for my exam. i studied at night time from 6-8. but every hr or two or when i can't answer my questions right i would rest and watch a movie or something for 30mins to 1 hr. when i study i don't study in one place i study in the living room, dining room, balcony or even in my bed well it depends n my mood. i studied saunders and after a month of finishing the book i purchased uworld for 2 months. I know you will make it... just be focus, stay positive and don't forget to pray.

8/15/2018 1:10:10 AM
hnaq770723 wrote:
Yay for you. That test was crazy but you made it through. You passed when it was time for you to pass and not a season sooner

yes very true. thank you

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK