MCAT Study Partner in NYC (Manhattan)?

8/14/2018 8:50:16 AM
I am currently studying for the MCAT and planning to take the exam some time during September of this year.

I'm interested in meeting in Manhattan, around the upper east side area, to study. I feel that many such as myself are most proficient when working amongst others that are gearing towards the same goal. Join me and pass the message/ for some quality team work.

Contact me for more information!
Maria
edited by on 8/20/2018

8/19/2018 10:10:00 AM
Hey Maria!

I'm down to study in the city since I usually study everyday in the city anyway. I'm also testing in September. Let me know!

Best,
Daniel A.

8/20/2018 9:26:17 AM
Hi Daniel!

I study at Rockefeller University where I work. I am currently on vacation until after my MCAT exam on Sept. 18th.
So I start studying at RU library from 8am-9pm, and a colleague joins me at 5pm. Feel to join me anything, just message me with a day and time so I come meet you by the main gate at 66th st and York ave. Contact me at: 347-206-1892.

Maria Paredes
edited by on 8/20/2018

8/22/2018 8:17:09 AM
amfj831780 wrote:
I am currently studying for the MCAT and planning to take the exam some time during September of this year.

I'm interested in meeting in Manhattan, around the upper east side area, to study. I feel that many such as myself are most proficient when working amongst others that are gearing towards the same goal. Join me and pass the message/ for some quality team work.

Contact me for more information!
Maria
edited by on 8/20/2018

hi
im from westchester county,NY. i am studying for the mcat as well; would you be willing to meet via skype?

8/22/2018 5:24:41 PM
Hey sure, we can study over Skype. I would basically be silent studying together just to hold each other accountable.
I am studying with another buddy right now until 9pm feel free to contact for more info (see my phone above) or send your skype info over!

Best,
Maria

8/23/2018 2:10:57 PM
Available as well. Test date sept 19.

9/2/2018 2:12:27 PM
Hey!

I live by 97th street on the upper east side and go to Brooklyn College. If you still have available space for a study buddy let me know. My number is 516-864-5475.

Thanks,

Zain Qureshi

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK