USRN - finally, focused only on Uworld questions

8/14/2018 9:46:26 AM
Thank you deeply to Uworld - my only main tool in reviewing for the NCLEX. I passed it first take and finished strong at 265 questions for 6 hours with 1 break. This tool is very conducive for review especially if you do it strategically which I found out only during the half of my review days. I did the 75 questions per day but a bit enfeebling due to 12 hours work duty in the prior months. Furthermore, I did it only categorically (eg. Child Health, Pharmacology, Maternity) during my vacation which I devoted most of my time for review with 10 questions every 30 minutes. Answering and reviewing it afterwards by writing it in my index cards. It helped a lot especially if time management is the issue. It is better to review in small frequent periods so that the brain will not be overloaded as well. I did the self assessment once two days prior to the examination and I had 63% passing rate. I relied bigtime on that. I learned intensively also through this application. Most of all, prayers for guidance, knowledge, wisdom and understanding. God is very faithful to those who trust Him. Be confident. Be faithful on the review and on praying. Claim it already. I pray that you will get through this too. God bless
edited by on 8/14/2018
edited by on 8/14/2018

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK