Exam in end of Oct. FA SP dedicated

9/3/2018 10:30:26 AM
Hi Exam in end of OCtober. SO no beginners please. Would love it if SP also has exam around the same time frame so we can work to push ourself. Want to do FA together like from 9.30am EST to 3pm or max 4pm. Or if not then 3pm to 9pm. Any how we can discuss the timing thats not the problem. Other times we can discuss concepts we are weak, important sources to review for exam or share questions that we got wrong.
I did Uworld before (i will restart it again soon).
You can inbox me or message here your skype.

9/3/2018 2:39:12 PM
How Many times you reviewed FA ?

9/3/2018 10:43:49 PM
hflq314512 wrote:
Hi Exam in end of OCtober. SO no beginners please. Would love it if SP also has exam around the same time frame so we can work to push ourself. Want to do FA together like from 9.30am EST to 3pm or max 4pm. Or if not then 3pm to 9pm. Any how we can discuss the timing thats not the problem. Other times we can discuss concepts we are weak, important sources to review for exam or share questions that we got wrong.

hi,I'm taking it by the end of october,please contact me by email [email protected]

9/4/2018 9:18:19 PM
yqet157983 wrote:
hflq314512 wrote:

hi,I'm taking it by the end of october,please contact me by email [email protected]

hi can you send me your skype iD via my message Inbox. thanks

9/6/2018 5:26:42 PM
hflq314512 wrote:

Whatsapp: +905302822727

I will take step1 on november

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK