UWORLD HELPED ME!!!

9/13/2018 8:57:58 PM
I told myself I was going to post here only IF I passed! And I did! I received my letter today!!!!! GOD IS GOOD! All that hard work omg thank you! UWORLD helped me so much! I highly RECOMMEND IT!!! I studied 4 hours a day EVERYDAY would take a day off every week though. I would study 2 hours in the am and 2/3 hours at night. If you guys have any other questions to ask me feel free too Iā€™m here to help! šŸ¤—šŸ¤— thank you UWORLD! Will definitely use it for my RN boards as well!

9/13/2018 9:58:56 PM
CONGRATS! I hope to be where you are SOON!

What were your ending percentile scores on UWORLD before you took NCLEX? & is this all you prepared with?

9/14/2018 12:25:57 AM
Thank you! And I'm sure you will too šŸ˜Š honestly my percentiles were low 40\50s i did ALL the questions and I reviewed every single one and read the RATIONALS those are the most important things not the percentages! You need to understand why it's correct. I used UWORLD, MASTERY PN APP, and THE POINT.

9/14/2018 12:28:18 AM
Also, the NCLEX screen is EXACTLY like UWORLD. I felt like I was just taking a practice test that day lol just like I would at home! That's how much it looks like!

9/20/2018 9:51:41 AM
Walked in a CNA 85 questions later walked out a nurse!!! Thank you GOD first. Also thank you Uworld your questions seemed harder than the NCLEX and the rationals helped me answer a few questions on the NCLEX. I will be using you again for my RN!!!

9/20/2018 10:47:18 AM
How long did you study for?

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK