Sat major problem

9/19/2018 4:27:39 PM
I don’t understand why I tend to score better when doing each passage separately as compared to when I am doing 4 or 5 passages together?

11/9/2018 9:28:25 AM
hey, I experience the same problem, whenever I take full tests, I score very low in reading as well as writing and do a lot better when I solve them individually.

11/10/2018 10:28:51 AM
I think stamina plays a big role here. SAT tests demand a lot of focus and being focused takes up our energy. Whenever i do practice tests i score the highest on the first and the second passages. After that, the score gradually tumbles down.

2/5/2019 7:02:00 PM
This mostly happens because after a few minutes, your mind tends to wander of. So I think you should also try to increase your concentration

2/10/2019 10:44:03 PM
I tend to not have the patience to get through a passage and make very silly mistakes which explain why my english score is not as good.

4/8/2019 5:21:56 PM
I am so bad at grammar. I practice a lot but I seem to be going nowhere, any tips?

5/13/2019 10:23:35 PM
avkb840019 wrote:
I am so bad at grammar. I practice a lot but I seem to be going nowhere, any tips?

It genuinely comes down to just knowing the rules of the English language. Strongly recommend a book by College Panda on Amazon, "SAT Writing" Advanced Guide and Workbook 2nd Edition.

It's pretty lengthy but this has literally everything that could be on the writing section.

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn More
   I Accept