practice tests

9/25/2018 11:23:25 AM
in regards to practice tests are you guys just using the uworld question bank (i feel like i would want a full length one as well)
are you guys also using the AAMC practice tests?? books??

would love a general study plan others are doing!

10/10/2018 6:26:33 PM
I have 3 Kaplan FL tests I will be taking once content review is over. I will then take AAMC tests. I think you can also make your own FL tests via the section bank Qs which is what I'll do. So in total, I'll have about 13 FL tests. Hope that helps!

10/11/2018 11:03:31 AM
roag590049 wrote:
I have 3 Kaplan FL tests I will be taking once content review is over. I will then take AAMC tests. I think you can also make your own FL tests via the section bank Qs which is what I'll do. So in total, I'll have about 13 FL tests. Hope that helps!

Hey I'm new to UWorld I've finished reading through the Kaplan books and I'm wondering how you "make your own FL" with UWorld? So far the most I've been able to do is just make my own full length sections but how can I string multiple subjects together to make a FL?

10/11/2018 5:54:50 PM
Once content review is over, I plan on doing practice Qs from UWorld and Berkeley Review books. After a few weeks of doing that, I will start doing practice tests (late November). Kaplan first then AAMC. I will be using AAMC section bank Qs to make FL tests. But I have no idea how you can do that with UWorld.

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK