MCAT study buddy in Louisville KY

10/16/2018 12:51:04 PM
Hey everyone! I'm currently looking for someone to tag up and help one another study for the MCAT. I have practice questions from the AAMC as well as nextstep with Princeton review books. Let me know!

10/16/2018 7:32:53 PM
gdfz845300 wrote:
Hey everyone! I'm currently looking for someone to tag up and help one another study for the MCAT. I have practice questions from the AAMC as well as nextstep with Princeton review books. Let me know!

When are you taking the MCAT? Are you a student in school right now and studying MCAT part time?

10/17/2018 12:24:14 PM
ayff960890 wrote:
gdfz845300 wrote:

When are you taking the MCAT? Are you a student in school right now and studying MCAT part time?

I have already graduated college with my BS in Biology (premed). I work full time, so I am looking to study after work and weekends. I plan on taking the MCAT in January.

11/6/2018 7:36:00 PM
gdfz845300 wrote:

Hey! I'm also taking it in January would love to have someone to study with!

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK