Study Buddy in the NY Area

10/31/2018 9:55:53 AM
Hi,
My name is Tiffany and I am looking for a study buddy and planning on taking the MCAT in late January or early March if I don't feel ready in January. I from the NY area more specifically the Bronx on the 1 train line but am willing to meet in the upper west side area.
Thanks,
Tiffany

11/1/2018 2:17:52 PM
fsgk744454 wrote:
Hi,
My name is Tiffany and I am looking for a study buddy and planning on taking the MCAT in late January or early March if I don't feel ready in January. I from the NY area more specifically the Bronx on the 1 train line but am willing to meet in the upper west side area.
Thanks,
Tiffany

I am from the NJ area looking for MCAT buddies to study

11/5/2018 1:27:20 AM
Hey Tiffany! I am also form the Bronx by the 1 line. Im planning to take the exam in January or March if Im not ready. Let me know if you are still looking!

-Mark

11/10/2018 12:12:31 PM
fsgk744454 wrote:
Hi,
Thanks,
Tiffany

Hi Tiffany, I'm in Manhattan on the upper west side near Columbia University. Did you find a study partner yet? You can reach me at [email protected]. Thanks!

11/19/2018 1:47:40 PM
Hello

I am also looking a study partner, live in the Bronx...

11/19/2018 7:20:20 PM
iurc644586 wrote:
fsgk744454 wrote:
Hi,
Thanks,
Tiffany

Hi Tiffany, I'm in Manhattan on the upper west side near Columbia University. Did you find a study partner yet? You can reach me at [email protected]. Thanks!

We should do a study group at Columbia!! Hope it's okay to reach you at the email address above.

11/28/2018 8:37:25 PM
Let me know if anyone wants to study, i live in queens but im ok to travel to manhattan, bronx, or brooklyn.

email:

[email protected]
edited by smxr545531 on 11/28/2018

11/28/2018 10:23:26 PM
boqt756270 wrote:
fsgk744454 wrote:
Hi,
Thanks,
Tiffany

I am from the NJ area looking for MCAT buddies to study

Hi I am in nj and always looking for MCAT study buddies. Let me know if you guys are interested.

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK