Study partner online

11/3/2018 7:55:05 PM
Anyone studying full time till January and looking for an online studying partner ? Message me at [email protected]

11/12/2018 5:16:04 PM
tpae904984 wrote:
Anyone studying full time till January and looking for an online studying partner ? Message me at [email protected]

Hello! I am currently studying also for the MCAT, which i plan to take beginning of February 2019. I hold a part-time job also at the moment so I am only really available in the evenings, but I can always inform you if things change. please message me at [email protected] if you are interested

11/19/2018 8:50:07 AM
zvfm857733 wrote:
tpae904984 wrote:

Hello! I am currently studying also for the MCAT, which i plan to take beginning of February 2019. I hold a part-time job also at the moment so I am only really available in the evenings, but I can always inform you if things change. please message me at [email protected] if you are interested

11/21/2018 8:24:08 AM
hi im studying full time till January. You can email me at [email protected]

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK