Study Buddy in NYC or online.

11/5/2018 1:32:01 AM
Hello everyone, my name is Mark and I plan to take the MCAT in January or March 2019. I have been studying as best I can for the past month or so using Kaplan books and recently Uworld. I find I get distracted or lethargic and I feel having someone to motivate me, as well as me motivate them will be priceless in our efforts to complete our goal. I have a inconsistent work schedule that changes weekly so I may not be free the same times or days each week, but my schedule can be planned a month in advance and is rather flexible. Feel free to message me if you are in NYC (Im in the Bronx) or even if you are online and are seeking motivation and some uplifting. We can do this.

-Mark

11/5/2018 6:45:05 AM
bhmk368362 wrote:
Hello everyone, my name is Mark and I plan to take the MCAT in January or March 2019. I have been studying as best I can for the past month or so using Kaplan books and recently Uworld. I find I get distracted or lethargic and I feel having someone to motivate me, as well as me motivate them will be priceless in our efforts to complete our goal. I have a inconsistent work schedule that changes weekly so I may not be free the same times or days each week, but my schedule can be planned a month in advance and is rather flexible. Feel free to message me if you are in NYC (Im in the Bronx) or even if you are online and are seeking motivation and some uplifting. We can do this.

-Mark

Hi there, Mark. My name is Foz. I am currently doing content review and planning to take the mcat in March 2019. I live in Minnesota (able to communicate online). Pl feel free to message me. It will be great to have some one whose going through the same thing.

Keep studying and don't give up. This is totally doable.

11/6/2018 6:11:31 PM
dgkp432402 wrote:
bhmk368362 wrote:

-Mark

Hi there, Mark. My name is Foz. I am currently doing content review and planning to take the mcat in March 2019. I live in Minnesota (able to communicate online). Pl feel free to message me. It will be great to have some one whose going through the same thing.

Foz,
It is a pleasure to speak with you. We can exchange emails and we can provide tips etc etc to get the highest score we can. My email is [email protected]

11/7/2018 12:03:45 AM
bhmk368362 wrote:
dgkp432402 wrote:
bhmk368362 wrote:

-Mark

Foz,
It is a pleasure to speak with you. We can exchange emails and we can provide tips etc etc to get the highest score we can. My email is [email protected]

Sounds wonderful. My email is [email protected]. looking forward to hearing from you soon.

11/7/2018 3:23:51 PM
bhmk368362 wrote:

-Mark

Hi Mark,
I live in NYC (Manhattan). I am planning to take the MCAT in March. Would love to have a study buddy online or in person.

You can write to me at [email protected]. Thanks!

12/7/2018 2:55:22 AM
dgkp432402 wrote:
bhmk368362 wrote:
dgkp432402 wrote:
bhmk368362 wrote:

-Mark

Foz,

Sounds wonderful. My email is [email protected]. looking forward to hearing from you soon.

12/7/2018 3:11:01 AM
Hi Mark, Foz and Rawal,
My name is Lucy and I was wondering if I could join your group. I could meet in Manhattan to study because I live in Brooklyn, New York. I also needed someone else to study with and seen the forum, hopefully, we can all connect. I am using the Princeton Review Books and starting Uworld. I was thinking of writing the Test in January or April depending how much I can do in the next two weeks. It would be nice to join your group. My email is [email protected].... Thanks, and I look forward hearing from you. Have a beautiful day. And , Yes...we can Do this!

12/7/2018 3:14:47 AM
trtq618615 wrote:
Hi Mark, Foz and Rawal,
My name is Lucy and I was wondering if I could join your group. I could meet in Manhattan to study because I live in Brooklyn, New York. I also needed someone else to study with and seen the forum, hopefully, we can all connect. I am using the Princeton Review Books and starting Uworld. I was thinking of writing the Test in January or April depending how much I can do in the next two weeks. It would be nice to join your group. My email is [email protected].... Thanks, and I look forward hearing from you. Have a beautiful day. And , Yes...we can Do this!

12/7/2018 3:17:02 AM
trtq618615 wrote:
dgkp432402 wrote:
bhmk368362 wrote:
dgkp432402 wrote:
bhmk368362 wrote:

-Mark

Foz,

edited by on 12/7/2018

12/7/2018 3:24:21 AM
trtq618615 wrote:
dgkp432402 wrote:
bhmk368362 wrote:
dgkp432402 wrote:
bhmk368362 wrote:

-Mark

Foz,

12/7/2018 3:24:53 AM
trtq618615 wrote:
dgkp432402 wrote:
bhmk368362 wrote:
dgkp432402 wrote:
bhmk368362 wrote:

-Mark

Foz,

edited by on 12/7/2018
edited by on 12/7/2018

12/7/2018 3:25:49 AM
trtq618615 wrote:
trtq618615 wrote:
dgkp432402 wrote:
bhmk368362 wrote:
dgkp432402 wrote:
bhmk368362 wrote:

-Mark

Foz,

edited by on 12/7/2018

12/7/2018 3:27:03 AM
trtq618615 wrote:
dgkp432402 wrote:
bhmk368362 wrote:
dgkp432402 wrote:
bhmk368362 wrote:

-Mark

Foz,

edited by on 12/7/2018
edited by on 12/7/2018

12/7/2018 3:27:23 AM
trtq618615 wrote:
dgkp432402 wrote:
bhmk368362 wrote:
dgkp432402 wrote:
bhmk368362 wrote:

-Mark

Foz,

12/7/2018 3:28:28 AM
trtq618615 wrote:
dgkp432402 wrote:
bhmk368362 wrote:
dgkp432402 wrote:
bhmk368362 wrote:

-Mark

Foz,

edited by on 12/7/2018
edited by on 12/7/2018

12/7/2018 3:31:58 AM
Look forward to hearing from you soon. Lucy

12/9/2018 10:14:43 PM
Hey there I'm Michael. I'm from Queens NY but currently in Syracuse, NY (hopefully only for a month or 2 more!) I'd be up for a study buddy to keep motivated. I too am feeling lethargic with the studying and this weather up here isn't helping. Hopefully we can talk and link up when I am back in the boroughs. online studying would be a great way to keep accountability daily. let me know if you are still up for it. I also have an MCAT study group I made online but they seem to be at different points in their studies for me so we haven't been too active.

12/18/2018 2:05:50 PM
bhmk368362 wrote:

-Mark

Hey mark my name is Ahmed. I also live in NYC and wouldn't mind having someone to study with. I test in March. My email is [email protected]

12/29/2018 11:54:35 AM
bhmk368362 wrote:

-Mark

Hey Mark, I'm in Brooklyn and I am signed up to take the exam in March. I'd love to meet up and practice problems, review exams, go over concepts, etc. You can reach me at [email protected]. Looking forward to hearing from you!

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK