Passed my nclex on the 5th try with Jesus Christ

11/5/2018 2:21:08 PM
I passed the NCLEX!!! I took the nclex 5 times and every time it was something going on in my family. It was either a death or something else that was a distraction. I also had a different perception of the nclex I thought you had to rush because it was timed. So this time I research how the nclex worked, I took my time and didn't pay attention to the time. I asked Jesus to lead me on what to study and I used NCSBN first, it was kinda of easy, then I brought UWorld with 1 assessment and it was more challenging. I read every rational and wrote down it even if I got it right or wrong. When I took the assessment I got a high chance of passing. So before and on nclex day I prayed alot and I studied for 2 months. I only let the people in my household know that I was studying and I didn't tell anyone else. When I set my test date I didn't let no one know when it was. That way no one would be asking me any questions. On the day of the test I looked over lab values in my car while I was praising the LORD. My test stop at 100 and something questions and I ran out of time. I got alot sata, 6 math questions, alot drag n drop, no ekgs and alot of priority. I had passing questions but I still wasn't sure if I passed. Also, I was nervous because I ran out of time. I went outside and tried the pearsonvue trick and I got the good pop up but it might have been too soon. Then when I got home I tried it again and I still got the good pop up. I still wasn't for sure because alot people says it doesn't work. All the other times I didn't try the pearsonvue trick. The next morning I looked on the Board of Nursing and it still said pending. Then I checked my email, it was an nclex email and before I opened it I saw congratulations and I was in shock. Then the day after my license number was on the board of nursing. I finally passed and I couldn't have done it without my Lord and Savior Jesus Christ leading me to do Uworld.
edited by on 11/5/2018

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK