UWorld, Mark Klimeck, and PVT trick

11/8/2018 12:14:34 PM
Like many others, I used UWORLD and Mark Klimeck audio lectures to study. Through these tools I learned things that I didn’t even learn in Nursing school. I studied UWorld (flash cards on every single rationale) with about 300 questions left (child health and pharmacology) and I listened to Mark’s 18 hour lecture twice! I took the first self assessment provided by Uworld and had a “Very high chance of passing”! I was convinced I was prepared and I scheduled my NCLEX for November 6th.

Got to test center and I was so pumped! So exited to take this exam and be over with it. I sit down and the first question was pretty easy. The next question was harder and from then on, I had no idea what was going on. Some of the content on there, I never seen before. Only had three questions on there where I was like “oh I remember this from UWORLD”. Got to 75 and I was like YES IM DONE. NOT! My computer kept going and I was so discouraged. I begin crying in front of my computer. Took a break and cried in the bathroom. Came back and finished my exam, 265 questions later. I couldn’t breathe afterwards. The exam was so difficult and there were topics I NEVER HEARD OF and the answer choices were so vague! Towards the end I felt like I was just making educated guesses. Called my mom crying and she said you passed, trust me.

Drove home (3 hour drive of crying) did the PVT trick and it worked! I was shocked! Did I actually pass this examination?!?? 26 hours letter, my license number is on the BON website!!! I am officially a Registered Nurse! TO GOD BE THE GLORY! Because me passing that exam was 100% his grace!

265 questions, 40 SATA, 3 Med math, a lot of prioritization and 3 drag and drop.

Also, I have an extra self assessment on UWORLD that I didn’t use.

Moral of this post, I feel like there’s no way to actually study for this exam. Because you have no idea what kind of questions you will obtain. I just recommend that you do Uworld questions and brush up on content, pray, and conquer!

11/12/2018 11:16:02 AM
bsuk569222 wrote:
Like many others, I used UWORLD and Mark Klimeck audio lectures to study. Through these tools I learned things that I didn’t even learn in Nursing school. I studied UWorld (flash cards on every single rationale) with about 300 questions left (child health and pharmacology) and I listened to Mark’s 18 hour lecture twice! I took the first self assessment provided by Uworld and had a “Very high chance of passing”! I was convinced I was prepared and I scheduled my NCLEX for November 6th.

Got to test center and I was so pumped! So exited to take this exam and be over with it. I sit down and the first question was pretty easy. The next question was harder and from then on, I had no idea what was going on. Some of the content on there, I never seen before. Only had three questions on there where I was like “oh I remember this from UWORLD”. Got to 75 and I was like YES IM DONE. NOT! My computer kept going and I was so discouraged. I begin crying in front of my computer. Took a break and cried in the bathroom. Came back and finished my exam, 265 questions later. I couldn’t breathe afterwards. The exam was so difficult and there were topics I NEVER HEARD OF and the answer choices were so vague! Towards the end I felt like I was just making educated guesses. Called my mom crying and she said you passed, trust me.

Drove home (3 hour drive of crying) did the PVT trick and it worked! I was shocked! Did I actually pass this examination?!?? 26 hours letter, my license number is on the BON website!!! I am officially a Registered Nurse! TO GOD BE THE GLORY! Because me passing that exam was 100% his grace!

265 questions, 40 SATA, 3 Med math, a lot of prioritization and 3 drag and drop.

Moral of this post, I feel like there’s no way to actually study for this exam. Because you have no idea what kind of questions you will obtain. I just recommend that you do Uworld questions and brush up on content, pray, and conquer!

Hi I am so happy for you I truly am because I know how defeating the test can feel.
I myself also went all the way up to 265 felt like it was a 50/50 chance because I did know a lot of the material but unfortunately I failed. Now I am studying again for it and am not going to quit I was wondering if you would be able to send me the Mark Klimeck audio lectures to study I would be truly grateful ([email protected]). Honestly it would mean the world because I feel like I have been leaking money left and right just to take this test. thank you again my email is [email protected]

11/19/2018 9:47:01 PM
bsuk569222 wrote:

11/19/2018 9:47:47 PM
Hello I would to have the mark Kline last audio lectures . Thanks you

11/29/2018 12:29:57 AM
Great experience and story, thank you for sharing with us.

I am indeed a visual and audio learner so doing questions gets boring for me. Would you mind emailing me the Mark Lectures either audio or videos < [email protected] thanks!

11/29/2018 10:45:20 AM
can you please send it to me, this is my second time and taking it in 2 weeks. thank you in advance. [email protected]

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK