Anyone have any suggestions using UWorld

11/12/2018 9:33:16 AM
I plan to start officially studying next month for nclex in what I plan to take either end of December or beginning of January and need advice on what to do and what not to do. Also if anyone has the 35 page study guide if they could email me it [email protected] I would gladly appreciate it.

12/5/2018 4:43:23 PM
Hi there!!
If anyone has the 35 page study guide that they would be willing to send me, that would be SO appreciated.
I am just about to start a subscription with UWorld in preparation for writing the NCLEX and am looking for any help/guidance/ resources etc.
Congrats to those who have already successfully passed!!
Thanks guys!
[email protected]

12/11/2018 5:58:48 AM
The biggest "Do" is to make the rationales your life. The biggest "Don't" is letting your scores get into your head. High scores get people cocky and feel they already understand the material. Low scores discourage others and keep them from continuing. Use uworld solely as a refresher rather than a gauge. Spread out studying and make sure to fit in personal time. Drilling a lot of questions is not always the best. Lastly, keep your hardest subjects towards the end, closer to the test date so you can retain it better. Good luck

-And that's the waaaaaay the news goes

12/11/2018 6:34:41 AM
Thank you so much I already started on my hardest areas ugh but that’s ok I will make sure I continue to refresh and refresh a few weeks on them before testing. I am not focused on scores I’m more focused on the questions I don’t know and why I don’t know them thank you so much I am not a cocky person so I don’t fall on that hype I will be keeping the forum updated once I pass!

12/11/2018 6:55:04 AM
Sounds like you were already on the right track. I'm pretty confident that you got this in the bag. Keep up the hard work!

12/11/2018 7:12:44 AM
I appreciate your kind words and will utilize all questions!

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK