Thank you UWorld, I passed at 75 Questions!

11/15/2018 3:50:22 AM
I am deeply grateful to the developers of UWorld, you helped me pass my NCLEX-RN! I took the exam on 9th November on a Friday, and was thrilled to find out I passed on Sunday through Quick Results.

Thank you for helping me hone my test-taking skills, as well as giving me the essential knowledge to pass the test, as I am a Philippine nurse graduated in 2012. I practised in a variety of clinical settings in several different countries, so I felt the need to undo all the knowledge I got from experience to correctly answer my UWorld (and NCLEX-RN) questions.

I finished the question bank (of over 2,100 questions) and made sure I took notes about the rationales. I availed the 30-day subscription and studied for 3 weeks full time. I improved my test-taking skills thru UWorld so when I sat for the NCLEX it only felt like I was doing my UWorld questions. I used the notes I made the day before my exam to refresh myself on what I reviewed for the past three weeks.

I had mostly situational, prioritization and SATA questions so I think the test is designed to test your application of nursing knowledge. Each question took a lot out of me, because the more you answer questions correctly the harder they become. Sometimes I took about 5 minutes to finish one question, making sure it's the best one. I can only thank UWorld for honing my test-taking skills and giving me the knowledge I wouldn't have learned in school. It prepared me well for this extremely difficult exam!

Again, I cannot recommend UWorld enough. To those of you who do decide to give it a try, please make the most of it, as I feel it is the best resource available to help you pass the NCLEX-RN.

More power and God bless!
edited by on 11/15/2018

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK