Got 265 questions and good pop up...waiting for re

11/16/2018 11:53:17 AM
Hi everyone,

I took the nclex RN yesterday 11/15/18. I basically used uworld the most and Saunders, but the last 2 weeks I mostly focused on uworld based on the good recommendations. As I am writing this, my heart is still racing. After 200 questions or so, I got discouraged and I was mentally exhausted. Make sure you prepare yourself to take the test for the whole 6hrs cause u never know. Anyway, I came home really telling all close friends and family that I failed. What? 265 questions and the whole 6hrs with the last questions not even knowing what I was choosing. I am a Christian and I really believe that God will show me a way cause I need that license. I came home and did the pearson vue trick. I GOT THE GOOD POP UP. I'm still waiting for my result. Anyone has heard from anybody who got the good pop up but still failed? I read so many threads and no one has heard that before. What do y'all think?

11/19/2018 12:19:53 PM
onxj693370 wrote:
Hi everyone,

I took the nclex RN yesterday 11/15/18. I basically used uworld the most and Saunders, but the last 2 weeks I mostly focused on uworld based on the good recommendations. As I am writing this, my heart is still racing. After 200 questions or so, I got discouraged and I was mentally exhausted. Make sure you prepare yourself to take the test for the whole 6hrs cause u never know. Anyway, I came home really telling all close friends and family that I failed. What? 265 questions and the whole 6hrs with the last questions not even knowing what I was choosing. I am a Christian and I really believe that God will show me a way cause I need that license. I came home and did the pearson vue trick. I GOT THE GOOD POP UP. I'm still waiting for my result. Anyone has heard from anybody who got the good pop up but still failed? I read so many threads and no one has heard that before. What do y'all think?

Hello have tthe good pop up real ?

11/20/2018 7:07:39 PM
If you got that good pop up you passed!! I have never heard of anyone failing after the good pop up. Congrats. Do they have quick results in your area?

10/30/2019 11:37:28 AM
RNBSN I’m here to tell my story as I have read through Uworld forums time and time again before my Nclex. I did the nclex 10/29/19. I did Uworld, with about 75-150 questions per day with also doing some ATI, due to my school using the program. I finished Uworld in a week, went back to do the incorrect questions, and then did random questions in the Q bank. I did one assessment and got a very high with 61%. I was starting out on Uworld with 40%-505 and then made my way to 70’s and 80’s. I took the Nclex, and got all the way up to 265 questions. Yes, I was scared, sad and every emotion in between, but I’m here for those who can relate and some of you that may encounter this. DO NOT GIVE UP HOPE! I make that a bold statement, because I was crushed and thought I failed and then 12 hours later saw an email with a “congratulations” on it. Take a deep breath in and try to relax and trust me I cried the second I got out of that testing center. It is a normal human reaction to a major test in your nursing career. Do your best and have faith that Uworld has your back!

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK