Passing NCLEX as repeat tester

11/18/2018 3:32:33 AM
I just wanted to give anyone who is struggling with passing NCLEX a little encouragement. I am a 5 time repeat tester for the NCLEX-RN. I have always struggled with test anxiety on major tests and for multiple reasons along the way I didn't study the way I should or the program I would choose to use that time did not suit my study style. This time I decided to review some content and use HURST and then I just did question and question on UWorld. I am happy to report that I took the test again this past Monday and only received 75 questions and found out the next day that I had passed my NCLEX. I am finally an RN! And I truly believe that it was UWorld that made that happen. I was doing around average scores or anywhere around 10 points over that on my tutor mode question quizzes, but I was taking the time to read every rationale! I also did two of their self assessment tests during the process of studying and received a high and very high chance of passing which put some of my nerves at ease. I hope this information gives someone the boost of confidence they need as a repeat tester that you are capable of doing this as long as you don't give up! Thank you UWorld!!
edited by on 11/23/2018

11/18/2018 10:29:35 AM
Good Morning
Congratulation passing the NCLEX, did you finished all the uworld questions ?

11/23/2018 1:00:53 PM
ulxg922699 wrote:
Good Morning

Thank you! No, I did not finish all the questions. I actually still had quite a few left but I think the key is reading all the rationales!

11/25/2018 3:11:36 PM
lxsx900309 wrote:
I just wanted to give anyone who is struggling with passing NCLEX a little encouragement. I am a 5 time repeat tester for the NCLEX-RN. I have always struggled with test anxiety on major tests and for multiple reasons along the way I didn't study the way I should or the program I would choose to use that time did not suit my study style. This time I decided to review some content and use HURST and then I just did question and question on UWorld. I am happy to report that I took the test again this past Monday and only received 75 questions and found out the next day that I had passed my NCLEX. I am finally an RN! And I truly believe that it was UWorld that made that happen. I was doing around average scores or anywhere around 10 points over that on my tutor mode question quizzes, but I was taking the time to read every rationale! I also did two of their self assessment tests during the process of studying and received a high and very high chance of passing which put some of my nerves at ease. I hope this information gives someone the boost of confidence they need as a repeat tester that you are capable of doing this as long as you don't give up! Thank you UWorld!!
edited by on 11/23/2018

Congratulation! You really rock! It shows how strong you are, and how you kept going with your goal until you reach that! Great job! So happy for you RN!!!

11/26/2018 7:36:06 AM
lxsx900309 wrote:
edited by on 11/23/2018

Congrats

How did you find the questions? were they similar to uworld?.

I'm so nervous about taking my test. I'm also a repeat test taker.

11/27/2018 5:14:40 PM
lxsx900309 wrote:
edited by on 11/23/2018

Congratulations! Never be tired of trying. A good inspiration.

11/27/2018 6:29:36 PM
hjsm936795 wrote:
lxsx900309 wrote:
edited by on 11/23/2018

Congrats

How did you find the questions? were they similar to uworld?.

I'm so nervous about taking my test. I'm also a repeat test taker.

11/27/2018 6:33:55 PM
lxsx900309 wrote:
ulxg922699 wrote:
Good Morning

Thank you! No, I did not finish all the questions. I actually still had quite a few left but I think the key is reading all the rationales!

I took the nclex today as a first timer and had 75 questions. Did the PVT and got a “good pop-pup” so I’m keeping my fingers crossed. However I must admit that the uworld questions are definitely more difficult yet completely worth it, esp the rationales. I had lots of SATA questions and felt like the nclex questions were fair enough except for the numerous SATA. Uworld definitely helped, focus on uworld rationales

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK