You can do this! Passed with 104!

11/18/2018 2:07:58 PM
I just wanted to come back on here and share my story with you all! I hope that this is encouraging and motivating. First I wanted to let you all know that YOU CAN DO THIS! I graduated from nursing school in May 2018 and I decided to purchase Uworld around June. I began taking 50 question but then I got really lazy and started taking about 10 or 15 questions per day my scores were horrible. It was very discouraging. So then started I using the Saunders book, and I took practice questions after to reinforce what I learned. I didn’t schedule my test until July. I was a nervous wreck and kept telling myself that I wouldn’t pass. So I decided to schedule for September 25th because I felt like it would give me enough time to study. After finally scheduling my test I began doing 50-75 questions everyday. I would also read ALL the rationales right or wrong. I took my first assessment about a week before my test and got a high chance of passing but I still wasn’t feeling ready. I kept doing questions and a few days later before my test I took my second assessment, during that assessment I kept telling myself “your not ready” I had a hard time with it. But I ended up with a high chance of passing. I still didn’t feel prepared. I had about 135 questions left in my question bank before my test. I reviewed a lot of my questions a couple of days before my exam especially the ones that were incorrect. The day of the test I was so nervous but I prayed and continued to prayed. My computer turned off at 104 questions! After the test I thought I had failed. When I went outside to get into my car I realized that it wasn't starting . I needed a whole new battery, my boyfriend and I tried to jump start the car & nothing! It was also pouring out! I was overwhelmed and I felt like my faith was being tested. But in the midst of that situation God reassured me that everything was going to be okayI I got a new battery and headed home, then I waited about 6hours to do the PVT trick and I got good results but I still didn’t believe it. So I waited 2 days for the quick results & I PASSED. God guided me and provided me with the strength and the grace that I needed to pass the NCLEX. I thank God for guiding me throughout these four years of nursing school & helping me pass my boards. Nursing school was very difficult and there were so many times when I felt like giving up . But you have to remember your purpose and why God choose you to be a nurse! Uworld definitely prepared me. I am a living testimony that God is always with us & if we pray with faith he will deliver! Trust in him and present him your troubles whatever you may be struggling with. Before studying say a small prayer that God may provide you with direction and help you understand the content. You got this believe in yourself!! Many blessings to all!

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK