Study Buddy either online or in WI

11/27/2018 4:55:41 PM
Looking for a study buddy that may want to study together via online (whatever way would work the best) or in/around Milwaukee, WI. The in-person studying sessions would preferably be at any local libraries/cafe shops etc. Let me know! This would be for approx. 2-months as I plan to take my re-take exam at the end of January. Therefore, I also may be able to provide some first-hand experience regarding the actual test-day!

11/30/2018 9:48:07 AM
tjfc434129 wrote:
Looking for a study buddy that may want to study together via online (whatever way would work the best) or in/around Milwaukee, WI. The in-person studying sessions would preferably be at any local libraries/cafe shops etc. Let me know! This would be for approx. 2-months as I plan to take my re-take exam at the end of January. Therefore, I also may be able to provide some first-hand experience regarding the actual test-day!

HI I am also looking for a study buddy, email me if interested: [email protected]

12/11/2018 3:06:09 PM
Hi, im in the illinois area but would be willing to study online sometime. feel free to email me to either of you if interested at [email protected]. I am also planning to take the exam come january

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK