Study buddy in Syracuse, NY?

12/9/2018 10:18:11 PM
Hey everyone, I'm Michael. I am planning to take the MCAT in March. looking for someone to study with in person or even via skype. I am currently not part of a study group but studying with 1 or 2 people even through skype is very helpful. I've been feeling pretty lethargic with the weather up here and the amount of information there is to cover so a study buddy would be perfect way to keep accountability.

Thanks

12/12/2018 5:13:25 AM
txea912898 wrote:
Hey everyone, I'm Michael. I am planning to take the MCAT in March. looking for someone to study with in person or even via skype. I am currently not part of a study group but studying with 1 or 2 people even through skype is very helpful. I've been feeling pretty lethargic with the weather up here and the amount of information there is to cover so a study buddy would be perfect way to keep accountability.

Thanks

Let's study together by Skype my Skype name is luz0888 and try LUCY Carrero on Skype or email me at [email protected]

Thanks Let's Commit and Conquer the MCAT! WE CAN DO THIS!
edited by on 12/12/2018

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn More
   I Accept