Study Partner Needed in Chicago- USMLE Step 1

1/22/2019 11:50:57 PM
I am looking for someone to study with for USMLE Step 1. I have taken a review course but I still think of myself as just starting out. I live in Chicago, IL. I am looking to write my exam in April. Please if you are interested please send me a message.

1/28/2019 8:46:30 PM
trca785739 wrote:
I am looking for someone to study with for USMLE Step 1. I have taken a review course but I still think of myself as just starting out. I live in Chicago, IL. I am looking to write my exam in April. Please if you are interested please send me a message.

i live in Aurora, and i intended to write in April. i am about to pay for my exams. i am interested in being your study partner.

2/1/2019 2:12:36 AM
Hi! I live in Naperville, and am planning to write in March end/April too.. Interested in group discussion/quizzing?
edited by on 2/1/2019

2/1/2019 6:41:36 PM
trca785739 wrote:

Hi,

I'm in Chicago, looking for a dedicated study partner as well, message me if interested, same timeline. Thanks

3/26/2019 4:53:14 PM
rnnp396708 wrote:
Hi! I live in Naperville, and am planning to write in March end/April too.. Interested in group discussion/quizzing?
edited by on 2/1/2019

I’m in the area as well. Are you still looking for a study partner ? And are you towards the end of your study journey

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK