2/7/2019 5:26:18 AM

does anyone know where can I find the Vasculitides (eg, Takayasu, Polyarteritis nodosa, Buerger, etc...) questions? Are they under Cardiology or Rheumatology or another section?


2/11/2019 10:26:26 PM
try cardiology on uworld/FA or theres a vascular chapter in most books

pages: 1

We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn More
   I Accept