tutor needed desperately

2/11/2019 6:34:40 PM
does anyone know of tutors for step 1/2....i can only pay $12/hr. i would need tutoring for all subjects. i live in usa and am advanced studied for step 1. email me at [email protected]. i want to start studying with biostatistics

2/13/2019 5:54:04 PM
hi...dr,humayun here.i recently gave my exam of step 1 and passed it.i am available for teaching u all subjects of step 1.i live in bay area california.you can contact me on my email [email protected]..

2/16/2019 5:48:15 AM
qait117175 wrote:
does anyone know of tutors for step 1/2....i can only pay $12/hr. i would need tutoring for all subjects. i live in usa and am advanced studied for step 1. email me at [email protected]. i want to start studying with biostatistics

when do u want to start studying?
I'm available only from late next month?
let me know if it suits u.

2/19/2019 7:03:27 PM
Humayun470 wrote:
hi...dr,humayun here.i recently gave my exam of step 1 and passed it.i am available for teaching u all subjects of step 1.i live in bay area california.you can contact me on my email [email protected]..

I need a tutor also, please call me at 516 360 5095 thanx..

2/20/2019 6:41:09 AM
Tutoring for step 1.
Scored around 255+ on step 1.
Will provide all my notes, various techniques and methods to remember, focus on high yield material and will explain everything in detail as we go along.
USMLE is all about technique and methodology, there are so many books and resources to study but what and how to memorize is key to good score.

Class - Will complete all subjects with all high yield topics : 2 hours daily for 10-12 week thru skype.

price: $10/hr

Message on Skype for further details.
Skype ID- [email protected]

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK