urgently need sp for offline nbme discussion

3/9/2019 10:26:55 PM
pls message with ur skype id if interested to do offline nbme discussion.
need to start asap.


3/10/2019 10:03:20 AM
anwm487552 wrote:
pls message with ur skype id if interested to do offline nbme discussion.
need to start asap.


hi!


3/11/2019 9:48:45 PM
iuvw912901 wrote:
anwm487552 wrote:
pls message with ur skype id if interested to do offline nbme discussion.
need to start asap.


hi!


hello


3/12/2019 2:12:39 PM


3/13/2019 1:55:54 PM
Have you tried studypal ? All my friends in New York use it to study in group for USMLE


3/13/2019 10:55:17 PM
lnxp580548 wrote:
Have you tried studypal ? All my friends in New York use it to study in group for USMLE


I did try it long back..but I'm in India.


pages: 1

 | 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn More
   I Accept