Looking for MCAT study buddy in Orlando,Fl

3/14/2019 4:11:14 PM
Hey guys,

I tried taking this before but I didn't go through with it because I didn't do it full time.

I am a 24 years old, female and I am trying to take the mcat by May. I have always been very good in school but now that I am out, its hard to do this alone.
I would love to have someone who wants to keep each other accountable and speak regularly for practice questions. I don't mind splitting work to make thorough flashcards and even notes and have great outlines for review material.

I am looking for a high mcat score (515+). there is no shortcut other than putting in the hours but we can help each other stay super committed and get this done once and for all. I want to be able to look back and be proud of the effort we put in.

Please contact me if you are serious in putting in the work and giving everything thing we can, once and for all.

3/18/2019 10:48:43 PM
Hi I am tampa. But in Orlando on the weekends. willing to work with you

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK