Dedicated study partner in Naperville IL

3/26/2019 4:42:23 PM
Hello , I just started studying for USMLE and I’m in beggining stages of my prep. I’ve been trying to get into it but it’s been hard doing it alone. I’m looking for a serious study partner where we can study together every day or every other day. Sit together and study and also discuss once or twice a week and be on the same
Page with the same goal. I want to take this exam in 5-6 months. Please let me know if any of you will be interested. My resources are : FA, USMLE Rx , Pathoma. Will use UWorld closer to my exam.

3/27/2019 5:55:42 PM
I am in MA, we can Skype and do the FA. Let me know if you are interested.
Thanks

3/27/2019 6:58:48 PM
zleh491629 wrote:
Hello , I just started studying for USMLE and I’m in beggining stages of my prep. I’ve been trying to get into it but it’s been hard doing it alone. I’m looking for a serious study partner where we can study together every day or every other day. Sit together and study and also discuss once or twice a week and be on the same
Page with the same goal. I want to take this exam in 5-6 months. Please let me know if any of you will be interested. My resources are : FA, USMLE Rx , Pathoma. Will use UWorld closer to my exam.

I live near by
Drop an email at [email protected]

4/16/2019 10:03:55 AM
Have you tried studypal ? All my friends in New York use it to study in group for USMLE

4/17/2019 11:10:07 AM
zorm737312 wrote:
I am in MA, we can Skype and do the FA. Let me know if you are interested.
Thanks

Iam starting from the beginning and iam looking for a study partner for first aid. My studying full time at home

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK