Advanced SP for First Aid and uWorld quizzing

4/9/2019 8:04:39 PM
Hi.

I'm at Pacific Standard time zone and looking for a study partner to quiz through First Aid with corresponding parts of Pathoma mixed in.

We'd read and study on our own and then get together for a couple of hours everyday to quiz each other. Ideally we'd quiz through 30 pages/day for 2-3 hours.

I'd also be open to going through Uworld questions we got wrong. For example, on one day we'd go through a block of one person's wrong questions and the next day we'd do the same for the other person.

MUST be in the Advanced final prep stage and looking to take their exam in a month or so. I've used the UFAP method and have gone through Uworld, First Aid and Pathoma a couple of times already. I'm looking for someone responsible, hard working and punctual who has gone through the material and just wants to work on tying up loose ends, a final review and memorization.

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK