Rescheduling

6/15/2019 10:09:19 PM
Hey guys! My test is coming up but want to move it a week more, can I reschedule it during the weekend?

And for the nclex passers, were you able to finish the entire qbank? how much was left in the qbank when you took the test?
edited by on 6/15/2019

6/16/2019 11:10:27 PM
Hey there! I just took my test on the 13th (I passed!), and I just want to reassure you that UWorld truly does prepare you for NCLEX if you are diligent in doing practice questions everyday. I only had 549 unused questions left from the Qbank (I had to go back and look to see), and I did a 75 question test pretty much everyday for almost a month leading up to the test. As for changing your test date, I cannot answer that, but I do know that the Pearson Vue website says that you have to change your test day at least 48-hrs. before the time you originally scheduled. So I would assume that as long as you reschedule your test day before that 48-hr. window, you're good to go! Good luck studying; you will do great!

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK