Need female Study partner for uworld

6/30/2019 12:43:49 AM
Hi
I m old graduate start working on step 1. I need a motivated dedicated female study partner for uworld to discuss and solve.
Planing for 6 month study plan.
Interested people plz reply me
I m in USA

7/1/2019 8:14:46 AM
Hi I'm interested. What time are you looking at?

7/1/2019 8:24:21 AM
[quote=Osasu]Hi I'm interested. What time are you looking at? Please also share your Skype ID. Thanks.

7/1/2019 12:38:02 PM
[quote=Osasu][quote=Osasu]Hi I'm interested. What time are you looking at? Please also share your Skype ID. Thanks.[/quote]

7/1/2019 12:38:45 PM
[quote=Osasu][quote=Osasu]Hi I'm interested. What time are you looking at? Please also share your Skype ID. Thanks.[/quote]

Hi
My skype ID is
[email protected]

7/1/2019 12:39:11 PM

Day time

7/1/2019 1:36:26 PM
Hi I am interested in studying together please ad
me this is my skype Natalia Cunitin

7/2/2019 2:32:52 PM
Osasu wrote:
Hi I'm interested. What time are you looking at?

If you're a focused and serious-minded female looking for a study partner for FA and UWORLD contact me.
evening discussion on daily Basis CST or EST

Email: [email protected]

7/2/2019 2:33:30 PM

If you're a focused and serious-minded female looking for a study partner for FA and UWORLD contact me.

7/2/2019 2:34:41 PM
[quote=ibrk171822][quote=Osasu][quote=Osasu]Hi I'm interested. What time are you looking at? Please also share your Skype ID. Thanks.[/quote]

Hi
My skype ID is
[email protected][/quote]

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK