Female SP for FA and UW

8/6/2019 2:24:44 AM
Hi guys,
I am looking for a dedicated female study partner for FA and UW who is willing to start from scratch. I plan to give exam by the end of this year.I live in AZ. Preferably Indian now residing in US.

8/6/2019 11:56:46 AM
usqv757603 wrote:
Hi guys,
I am looking for a dedicated female study partner for FA and UW who is willing to start from scratch. I plan to give exam by the end of this year.I live in AZ. Preferably Indian now residing in US.

8/6/2019 11:58:20 AM
usqv757603 wrote:
Hi guys,

8/6/2019 12:01:46 PM
usqv757603 wrote:
Hi guys,

Hello, I am interested in being an SP. Currently I'm in India and I'm planning to start the preparation soon.

8/7/2019 11:07:10 AM
Hi!
I am interested.
Kindly contact me on [email protected]

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK